Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

To Begin...

To Begin....

I guess you just need to begin....just start!
Even if you don't have a plan....just start!
I spent the month of January just really trying to get myself together! 

I had so many goals and became so overwhelmed with all the areas of my life I wanted to improve and all the puzzle pieces I needed to put into place to set myself up for the most success as possible.

I needed to .....
             do more yoga....
             drink more water...
             workout and eat healthy.....      
             practice my happy mantra..... 
                                       and write more often!            


I'm doing pretty well!
I'm actually really proud of myself!

And that's where I'm going to begin again!

Since January 6th:

I'm trying to repeat my mantra most days!
I've lost 8.3  pounds!
I've run 64.5 miles!
I've done 21 days of yoga!
I've done 4 21 DF videos!
I've drank more water...not my 80 oz goal but more than 40 oz. each day! 
                     (Progress...not perfection!)

But I kept waiting to organize my thoughts for my next perfect journal!

I've waited and contemplated and organized my thoughts...
I really want to do a family update...
Where we all are...
What we love...
Where we're challenged!

And today....I thought...CRAP! A whole almost month and no post!

So today is just about beginning! Again!

And knowing sometimes the perfect moment to capture is a little pride in what has been accomplished so far...even if the plan for progress towards writing is still emerging!

I'm ok with it!
Just reminding myself....I'm ok with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment